Adults Only- Frozen Forest 4-Inch Cake
February 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Beginner Class- (Adults 21+) Learn how to create this beautiful winter cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing ready to share. Cake feeds 1 to 3 people.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Create a snowy tree cake topper in fondant
- Create realistic looking snowflakes in fondant and specialty cutters
- Pipe icing star border with piping bag and tip
- Paint with edible luster pearl for added sparkle
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 1.5 hour class with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com or by calling (215) 909-9392 with your credit card or stop by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Intended for Adults over 21!
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla