- This event has passed.
Autumn Tree Trunk 4-Inch Cake
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Beginner (Adults and Kids Ages 9+) Learn how to create this beautiful autumn cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a 4-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing completely decorated and ready to wow your friends and family. A 4-inch cake is an individual size portion, but it can feed 2 to 3 people.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Work with buttercream icing
- Color and ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Texture your icing to look like a tree trunk
- Use modeling tools to create fondant pumpkins and acorns
- Create realistic-looking autumn leaves out of fondant and specialty cutters
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 2 hour class with all supplies included. All students get a 15% Discount Coupon to use towards supplies purchased in our retail shop or a future class! (excludes gift certificates).
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com, by calling (215) 909-9392, or by stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for ages 9+ and Adults. *All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cake is provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla