- This event has passed.
Beginner- Autumn 6-Inch Cake
November 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Beginner (Adults and Kids Ages 13+) Learn how to create this beautiful autumn cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a two layer 6-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing completely decorated and ready to wow your friends and family. The cake feeds about 8 to 10 people and can be refrigerated for several days before serving!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Level a cake layer, stack and crumb coat a two layer 6-inch cake (by demonstration only)
- Color and work with buttercream icing in the color of your choice
- Ice a two-layer pre-stacked and crumb-coated cake with an offset spatula and turntable
- Smooth your icing with a side scraper and offset spatula
- Use modeling tools to create your own pumpkin, mushrooms, and acorns in fondant
- Create realistic looking autumn leaves out of fondant and specialty cutters
- Pipe buttercream star and shell border with piping bag and tip
- And much more!
Cost: $95 for a 2.5 hour class with all supplies included. All students get a 15% Discount Coupon to use towards supplies purchased in our retail shop or a future class! (excludes gift certificates).
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com, by calling (215) 909-9392, or by stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for ages 13+ and Adults.
- Cake is provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla