- This event has passed.
Beginner Cookie Decorating- St. Patrick’s Theme
March 14 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Beginner Adults and Kids 13+ (Sorry, no younger kids!)
Learn how to up your cookie decorating and create fancy seasonal cookies with Noelle DeSantis, owner of Ella Vanilla. You’ll leave with at least 6 extra-large sugar cookies fully decorated, cookie recipe and instructions to take home for future reference. Cookie shapes to be determined!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Bring Royal Icing to proper “flooding” consistency (by demonstration)
- Decorate cookies using the flooding technique with squeeze bottles and scribe tool
- Manipulate the icing to create a variety of effects
- Create the marbleized technique and drop hearts
- Use edible sparkle sugar, candy and glitter for added texture, detail and sparkle
- And much more!
Cost: $65 for a 2.5 hour class with all supplies included. All students get a 15% Discount Coupon to use towards supplies purchased in our retail shop! (excludes gift certificates).
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com, by calling (215) 909-9392, or by stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for Adults and kids 13+ (Sorry, no younger kids!)
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla