Beginner Piping & Icing 6-Inch Cake SOLD OUT
March 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Beginner Class- Adults and people 13+
Learn some fantastic icing skills with cake artist Diane Fehder, owner of Diane Michelle Cakes. Diane will share her expertise in icing a cake as she guides you through this 2 hour class packed with tips and techniques. Each student will work on their own two layer 6-inch vanilla cake with vanilla icing, and leave with fully decorated cake ready to wow friends and family.
You’ll learn how to:
- Level a cake layer (by demonstration only)
- Stack and crumb coat a multi-layered cake
- Ice a cake with an offset spatula and turntable
- Smooth icing with a side scraper
- Use a piping bag, coupler and a variety of piping tips
- Pipe a variety of borders and flowers such as roses and leaves
- And much more!
Cost: $85 for a 2 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get a 15% OFF Coupon for supplies purchased in our retail shop (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, by phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for Adults and people 13+
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla