- This event has passed.
Buttercream Succulents 6-Inch Flower Pot Cake (Intermediate)
November 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Intermediate- Adults and people 15 years or older who are already proficient in icing a cake.
Already good at icing a cake and love the look of succulent flowers? Join us for a class taught by Katie Severn of Baking Butterly Love for a fantastic lesson on how to pipe a variety of succulent flowers in buttercream icing! You will leave with a fully decorated two layer 6-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing ready to wow your friends and family. Cake serves up to 10 people.
You’ll learn how to:
- Pipe a variety of different succulent flowers in buttercream icing
- Ice a pre-stacked two layer 6-inch cake to look like a terracotta flower pot
- Use edible “dirt” and “rocks” for added detail
- Arrange your succulents as you like on your cake
- Leave with printed recipe and instruction to create again at home
- And much more!
Cost: $85 for a 2 hour class with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase by calling (215) 909-9392, emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com or stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Class is for Adults and kids 15+ who are proficient with icing a cake with an offset spatula.
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla