Cake Topper Workshop- Baby Boots & Bows
May 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Beginner and Intermediate Adults and people over 14 years of age.
Want to make gum paste toppers but not sure how? Join Noelle, owner of Ella Vanilla for this helpful workshop on how to craft cake toppers out of gum paste. You’ll leave with a fully finished life-sized baby shoe and a variety of bows that you can use on a future cake.
You’ll learn how to:
- Handle gum paste and know when to use gum paste versus fondant
- Construct a 3-D life-sized baby shoe cake topper in gum paste
- Use an extruder tool
- Freehand cut a custom bow
- Create additional bows with specialty cutters
- And much more!
Cost: $65 per person for a 2.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF coupon to use in our shop!
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5.
- Intended for Adults and Kids 14+
- Our space is cozy! We do not have room for additional people to stay and watch.
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla.