- This event has passed.
EV Blossom 4-Inch Cake
April 28 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Beginner Class- Adults and Kids 13+
Learn some impressive cake decorating skills while you make our signature cake, EV Blossom taught by Noelle DeSantis, cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, will guide you as you create your own 4-inch mini cake fully decorated and ready to take home to show off to friends and family.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with buttercream icing in the color of your choice
- Ice a cake with an offset spatula
- Create whimsical rose toppers out of fondant in the color of your choice
- Make blossom decorations out of fondant with specialty cutters
- Pipe a star and a shell border with piping bag and star tip
- Use edible sugar pearls and glitter for added detail and bling
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 2.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF any supplies purchased in our retail shop the day of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by calling us at (215) 909-9392, emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com or by stopping by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for Adults and Kids ages 13+.
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla