- This event has passed.
EV Signature 4-Inch Cake
March 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Beginner Class- Adults and Kids 12+
Grab some friends and join us for a fun evening of cake decorating. Noelle DeSantis, cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, will guide you as you create your own 4-inch mini cake fully decorated and ready to take home to show off to friends and family.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with buttercream icing in the color of your choice
- Ice a cake with an offset spatula
- Create whimsical rose toppers out of fondant in the color of your choice
- Pipe a star and a shell border with piping bag and star tip
- Arrange your decorations as you like
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 2 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF any supplies purchased in our retail shop the day of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by calling us at (215) 909-9392, emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com or by stopping by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for Beginner Adults and Kids 12+.
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla