- This event has passed.
Flawless Fondant 6-Inch Cake
April 6 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Beginner/Intermediate- Adults and Kids Ages 13+
Want to learn how to cover a cake in fondant icing? Join us for a great beginner fondant class with cake artist Noelle, owner of Ella Vanilla. Each student will decorate and take home their own fully decorated two layer 6-inch round vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing to share with (and wow) friends and family. Cake serves about 8 to 10 people and can be refrigerated for several days before serving.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Handle and color fondant icing in color of choice
- Cover a pre-stacked crumb-coated two-layer 6-inch round cake in fondant icing
- Work fondant smoothers to achieve a smooth finish
- Create fondant ribbon rose cake toppers
- Make edible decorations
- Use edible pearl paint and disco dust for added bling
- And much more!
Cost: $135 for a 3 hour lesson. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com, calling us at (215) 909-9392 with your credit card, or stopping by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 4 students. Our space is cozy!
- Beginner class for Adults and Kids ages 13 years and older
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla