- This event has passed.
Frosty 6-Inch Cakes
December 21, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Beginner Adults & Kids 9+
Have some cake fun this holiday season- come create this super sweet snowman cake with cake artist Noelle DeSantis, owner of Ella Vanilla. You’ll leave with a fully decorated, one layer 6-inch vanilla cake that serves about 10 people and can be refrigerated to serve a few days later.
You’ll work learn how to:
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Create Frosty’s face out of fondant
- Make fondant snowflakes with specialty plunger cutters
- Create holly with cutters and sugar pearls
- Pipe icing stars and a shell border with a piping bag and star tip
- Add sparkle sugar and edible paint for a little bling
- And much more!
Cost: $65 per person for a 1.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the day of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5. Our space is cozy!
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult who also is taking the class.
- Cakes and icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla