- This event has passed.
Frozen Forest 4-Inch Cake
January 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Beginner Class- (Ages 11+ and Adult) Learn how to create this beautiful winter cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing ready to share. Cake feeds 1 to 3 people.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Handle fondant
- Create a snowy tree cake topper in fondant
- Create realistic looking snowflakes in fondant and specialty cutters
- Pipe icing star border with piping bag and tip
- Use luster dust, sparkle sugar and disco dust for added bling
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 2 hour class with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com or by calling (215) 909-9392 with your credit card or stop by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Intended for ages 11+ and Adults! Kids under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla