INTERMEDIATE Brush Embroidery 6-Inch Cake
October 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Intermediate Class- Adults and people 14+ who already know how to cover a cake in fondant.
Elevate your cake artistry by learning how to paint a beautiful brush embroidery effect on fondant with master cake artist Jennifer Roach. Jennifer will guide you through this 2.5 hour class packed with tips and techniques. Each student will work on their own 6-inch round vanilla cake pre-covered in fondant, and leave with fully decorated cake ready to wow friends and family.
You’ll learn how to:
- Plan out your brush embroidery cake design
- Use a pattern and veining tool to transfer the design of your choice onto your cake
- Color and handle royal icing in the colors of your choice
- Use paint brushes to create the brush embroidery technique
- And much more!
Cost: $125 for a 2.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get a 15% OFF Coupon for supplies purchased in our retail shop (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, by phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is an Intermediate class designed for Adults and people 14+ who already know how to cover a cake in fondant and are familiar with basics of cake decorating.
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla