- This event has passed.
Intermediate Cookie Quilling with Jen Roach
February 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Intermediate Level Adults and People 14+ who already know how to work with fondant.
Join us to learn how to make unique Valentine’s Day cookies utilizing a classic paper craft method called quilling. Sugar artist, Jen Roach will show you how to use colored fondant to replicate the Renaissance-era art form of winding strips to form intricate coiled designs, often made to resemble ironwork from the time period. You’ll learn about the history of this vintage technique and how we adapt it to fondant, producing 4 or more large cookies to take home with you just in time for Valentine’s Day.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Cover a cookie in fondant icing (by demonstration)
- Create the quilling technique using a quill tool and ribbon cutter
- Manipulate the fondant ribbons for a variety of effects and patterns
- Use edible markers
- And much more!
Cost: $85 for a 2.5 hour class with all supplies included. All students get a 15% Discount Coupon to use towards supplies purchased in our retail shop! (excludes gift certificates).
Purchase by emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com, by calling (215) 909-9392, or by stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for Adults and kids 14+ who already know how to work with fondant.
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla