- This event has passed.
INTERMEDIATE Glamorous Geode 6-Inch Cake
November 2, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Intermediate Class- Adults and people 15+ who already know how to cover a cake in fondant.
Want to learn how to decorate a Geode cake? Cake artist Nala Holloman will guide you through this 3 hour class packed with tips and techniques. Each student will work on their own 6-inch round vanilla cake and leave with fully decorated cake ready to wow friends and family.
You’ll learn how to:
- Marbleize fondant in the colors of your choice
- Carve your cake for the geode effect
- Work with rock sugar and edible glues
- Create a geode cake topper with isomalt (by demonstration)
- Paint and highlight your cake with edible art paints and metallic lusters
- And much more!
Cost: $95 for a 3.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get a 15% OFF Coupon for supplies purchased in our retail shop (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, by phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is an Intermediate class designed for Adults and people 15+ who already know how to cover a cake in fondant and are familiar with basics of cake decorating.
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla