- This event has passed.
Intermediate- Stained Glass Cake Painting
August 28, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Intermediate Class- Adults and people 14+ who already know how to cover a cake in fondant.
Elevate your cake artistry by learning how to paint a beautiful stained glass effect on fondant with Jennifer Roach, master cake artist who specializes in cake painting and illustration art. Jennifer will share her expertise working with food paints, mixing and color theory as she guides you through this 2.5 hour class packed with tips and techniques. Each student will work on their own 6-inch vanilla cake pre-covered in fondant, and leave with fully decorated cake ready to wow friends and family.
You’ll learn how to:
- Plan your stained glass cake design
- Use a stencil and veining tool to transfer the design onto your cake
- Apply color theory to select your color palette
- Work with Edible Art Paints, Petal Dusts and other food paints
- Mix various paint colors with a mixing tray
- Achieve the stained glass effect with food paints and a variety of paintbrushes for various effects
- Use royal icing borders
- And much more!
Cost: $125 for a 2.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get a 15% OFF Coupon for supplies purchased in our retail shop (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, by phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is an Intermediate class designed for Adults and people 14+ who already know how to cover a cake in fondant and are familiar with basics of cake decorating.
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla