- This event has passed.
Mermaid 4-Inch Cake
August 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Beginner Adults and Kids 12+
Love mermaids and the sea? Come create this magical mermaid cake with cake artist Noelle DeSantis, owner of Ella Vanilla. You’ll leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake that serves 1 to 4 people.
You’ll learn how to:
- Color buttercream icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Make a mermaid tail cake topper (by demonstration only)
- Paint a pre-made edible mermaid tail cake topper with edible luster paints
- Create fondant seashells and seahorse with a silicon mold
- Pipe a border of icing waves with a piping bag and tip
- Cut and arrange decorative mermaid scales with fondant
- Paint with edible luster paints
- Add sparkle sugar and sugar pearls for a little bling
- And much more!
Cost: $55 per person for a 2.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF coupon to use in our shop!
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5.
- Our space is cozy! We do not have room for additional people to stay and watch.
- Cakes and icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla.