- This event has passed.
Mermaid Magic 4-Inch Cake
May 11, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Beginner Adults and Kids Ages 9+
Love mermaids and the sea? Come create this magical mermaid cake with cake artist Noelle DeSantis, owner of Ella Vanilla. You’ll leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake that serves 1 to 2 people.
You’ll learn how to:
- Color buttercream icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Make a mermaid tail cake topper (by demonstration only)
- Paint a pre-made edible mermaid tail cake topper with edible luster paints
- Create fondant seashells and seahorse with a silicon mold
- Pipe a border of icing waves with a piping bag and tip
- Cut and arrange decorative mermaid scales with fondant
- Paint with edible luster paints
- Add sparkle sugar and sugar pearls for a little bling
- And much more!
Cost: $45 per person for a 1.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF coupon to use in our shop!
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5. Our space is cozy!
- Intended for Adults and Kids Ages 9+. Kids under 13 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cakes and icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla.