- This event has passed.
Monster Mini Cakes
October 14, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Beginner Class: Adult and kids 10+
Bring out your inner monster and join us for some ghoulish cake decorating. Noelle DeSantis, cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, will guide you as you customize and create your own 4-inch vanilla monster cake fully decorated and ready to take home to share with friends and family!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with buttercream icing in the color of your choice
- Hand model monster parts and details out of fondant
- Properly assemble and fill a piping bag
- Pipe monster fur icing with a specialty tip
- Create a monster face of your own design
- And much more!
Cost: $45 for a 1.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get a 15% OFF Coupon for supplies purchased in our retail shop or a future class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, by phone at (215) 909-9392 with your credit card or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for Adults and kids 10+. All kids under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cake provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla