- This event has passed.
Mommy & Me Frosty
February 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Kids Ages 5 to 8 with a Participating Adult (Not just Mom’s!)
Have some cake fun with your little one and come create this super sweet snowman cake with cake artist Noelle DeSantis, owner of Ella Vanilla. You’ll leave with a fully decorated, one layer 6-inch vanilla cake that serves about 6 people.
You’ll work learn how to:
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Create Frosty’s face out of fondant
- Make fondant snowflakes with specialty plunger cutters
- Create holly with cutters and sugar pearls
- Pipe icing stars with a piping bag and star tip
- Add sparkle sugar for a little bling
- And much more!
Cost: $55 per Adult/Child Couple for a 1.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the day of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5. Our space is cozy!
- Intended for Kids ages 5 to 8 with a participating Adult. Please note, we do NOT have room for additional people or kids to stay and watch.
- Cakes and icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla