- This event has passed.
Mommy & Me Unicorn and Rainbows SOLD OUT
March 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Looking for a unique activity to do with your child ages 5 to 8? Come decorate an adorable cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. Together you and your little one will decorate a one layer 6-inch vanilla cake with vanilla icing.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color your icing
- Ice a cake with an offset spatula
- Make a unicorn lollipop cake topper
- Create colorful flowers and butterflies out of fondant and specialty cutters
- Pipe icing stars with a piping bag and tip
- Decorate with pre-made rainbows, unicorn and sprinkles
- And much more!
Cost: $55 includes 1 child and 1 adult for a 1.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the day of class (excludes the purchase of future classes and gift certificates)
Purchase Class by calling us at (215) 909-9392, emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com or by stopping by the shop
- Minimum of 2 pairs of students to hold the class, and a maximum of 3 pairs.
- Intended for children 5 to 8 years old accompanied by a participating adult. We do not have extra room for additional people to stay and watch.
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla