- This event has passed.
Penguin Pool Party 4-Inch Cake SOLD OUT
January 26 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Beginner Adults and Kids 9+ Learn how to create this super cute cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a fully decorated mini 4-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing ready to share.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Handle fondant
- Model a penguin cake topper and pool accessories in fondant
- Create realistic looking snowflakes and penguins out of fondant and specialty cutters
- Use piping gel, edible confetti and sparkle sugars
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 2 hour class with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes the purchase of future classes and gift certificates)
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com, by calling (215) 909-9392 or by stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Beginner Adults and Kids 9 and older. Kids under 12 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla