Playful Penguins 6-Inch Cake
December 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Beginner (Adults and Kids Ages 13+) Learn how to create this festive with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a two layer 6-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing completely decorated and ready to wow your friends and family. The cake feeds about 8 to 10 people and can be refrigerated for several days before serving!
You’ll Learn How To:
- Level a cake layer (by demonstration only)
- Color and work with buttercream icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula and side scraper
- Hand-model 3-D penguins in fondant
- Create fondant snowflake decorations with plunger cutters
- Make a large tree cake topper with piping back and star tip
- Pipe a star border and shell border with piping bag and star tip
- Learn how to stack your penguins to defy gravity
- Use sparkle sugars, glitters, edible paint and dragees for added bling
- And much more!
Cost: $95 for a 2.5- 3 hour class with all supplies included. All students get a 15% Discount Coupon to use towards supplies purchased in our retail shop or a future class! (excludes gift certificates).
Purchase by emailing Noelle@EllaVanilla.com, by calling (215) 909-9392, or by stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- This class is for ages 13+ and Adults.
- Cake is provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- Classes start on time, so please be prompt so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla