- This event has passed.
Rose Basket 4-Inch Cake
September 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Beginner/Intermediate- Adults and people 13+
Learn how to create this beautiful rose basket cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing ready to wow your friends and family. Cake serves 1 to 3 people
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color and work with gumpaste modeling icing
- Create realistic looking rose toppers in the color of your choice out of gumpaste and specialty cutters
- Make edible leaves out of fondant and specialty cutters
- Create edible fondant butterflies with plunger cutters
- Custom color your icing for the basket
- Pipe 2 different ways to create a basket texture with pastry bag and tip
- Pipe icing grass with pastry bag and tip
- And much more!
Cost: $59 for a 2.5 hour class with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase by calling (215) 909-9392, emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com or stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Class is for Adults and people 13+
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla