- This event has passed.
Spring Garden 4-Inch Cake- SOLD OUT
May 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Beginner/Intermediate Adult Class- (Kids 10+ and Adults) Learn how to create this whimsical flower garden cake with cake artist and owner of Ella Vanilla, Noelle DeSantis. You will leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream icing ready to wow.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Color buttercream icing
- Ice your cake with an offset spatula
- Create a bumble bee cake topper
- Pipe grass and flower stems with piping bag and tip
- Create a variety of flowers and decorations with fondant and specialty cutters
- Make butterflies out of fondant and plunger cutters
- And much more!
Cost: $49 for a 2 hour class with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the night of class (excludes the purchase of future classes and gift certificates)
Purchase by calling (215) 909-9392, emailing Info@EllaVanilla.com or stopping by the store.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5 students. Our space is cozy!
- Beginner Adults and people 10 years and older. Kids under 13 must attend with a participating adult.
- Cake and buttercream icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla