- This event has passed.
Unicorn 4-Inch Cake SOLD OUT
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Beginner Adults and Kids Ages 9+
Come create this super sweet unicorn cake with cake artist Noelle DeSantis, owner of Ella Vanilla. You’ll leave with a fully decorated 4-inch vanilla cake that serves 1 to 3 people.
You’ll learn how to:
- Color buttercream icing
- Pipe multi-colored icing stars with a piping bag and tip for the mane
- Create fondant flowers
- Make butterflies with fondant and specialty plunger cutters
- Use a rainbow lollipop for the horn
- Add sparkle sugar and sugar pearls for a little bling
- And much more!
Cost: $49 per person for a 1.5 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF supplies purchased in our retail shop the day of class (excludes gift certificates)
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5. Our space is cozy!
- Intended for Adults and Kids Ages 9+. Kids under 13 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
- Cakes and icing provided by Night Kitchen Bakery. YUM!
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla