- This event has passed.
Cake Topper Workshop- Unicorn
April 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Beginner and Intermediate Adults and people over 14 years of age.
Want to make gum paste toppers but not sure how? Join Noelle, owner of Ella Vanilla for this helpful workshop on how to make an adorable Unicorn cake topper out of gum paste. You leave with a fully finished 3-inch unicorn topper that you can use on a future cake.
You’ll learn how to:
- Handle gum paste and know when to use gum paste versus fondant
- Model a cute unicorn step by step
- Use modeling tools
- Troubleshoot when using gum paste
- Use a variety of edible glues and when to use them
- Paint with edible paints and luster dusts
- And much more!
Cost: $55 per person for a 2 hour lesson with all supplies included. Students get 15% OFF coupon to use in our shop!
Purchase Class by email at Info@EllaVanilla.com, phone at (215) 909-9392 or stop by the shop.
- Minimum of 3 students to hold the class and a maximum of 5.
- Intended for Adults and Kids 14+
- Our space is cozy! We do not have room for additional people to stay and watch.
- We’re sorry. There are no refunds on classes unless cancelled or rescheduled by Ella Vanilla.