Party Kits are for a group of 4 people to each decorate their own mini cake. For more participants, also select additional Add-On kits.
Party Kits are a fun cake decorating activity that is appropriate for:
Adults and Kids 12+
Kids 9- 11 with some adult help
Kids 5 – 8 with significant adult help
Please Note: All kits may take 3-5 business days to ready before pick-up or shipping. Please also note that Add-On kits are only sold in conjunction with the Party Kits and are not sold separately.
Host a fun cake decorating party at home with your friends and family with our super cute cake decorating party kit! Our North Pole Party cake kit is designed especially for younger kids (and young of heart) to create their own, festive cake. Each party kit comes with enough disposable pans, tools, decorations and goodies for 4 people to decorate their own adorable 4-inch mini cake. Add-On kits are available if you are hosting more participants in the fun.
Your kit comes with:
- Step-by-step color instructions
- 4-inch disposable cake pans (4)
- 6-inch cake boards (4)
- Take-home cake boxes (4)
- Portion cups
- Piping bags (4)
- Star piping tips (4)
- Standing Royal Icing Toppers: Santa (4), Tree (4) and Snowman (4)
- Edible sugar Penguins (24)
- Edible snowflake confetti
- Edible candy snowflakes
- Sparkle sugar shimmer mix
- Food coloring (blue)
You’ll also need:
- Cake and WHITE Icing. We recommend using a Yellow or White cake recipe or boxed mix, as chocolate crumbs may show through the icing.
- Cake recipe or boxed mix that yields 4 cups of batter (1 cup of batter per cake pan)
- 4 cups of WHITE icing (1 cup of icing per person which will be separated into about 3/4 cup to ice their cake, and 1/3 cup to pipe).
- OR our premium Yellow Cake Mix and Buttercream Icing Mix Set
- OR for local Pick-Ups only, contact us if you’d like pricing on pre-made cakes and icing. We require at least 2 weeks notice and this service is dependent on our availability.
- Common kitchen utensils such as offset spatula (or table knife), cookie sheet, bowls, paper towels, etc.