PRE-ORDER for pick-up or shipping after November 30, 2020
Bring some winter fun into your kitchen by creating your own Festive Frosty cake. We’ll show you how to make snowflakes out of fondant and how to create his face and model his carrot nose. This cake is easy to decorate and a great holiday activity for beginner and intermediate decorators, as well as young kids ages 5 to 8 with adult help.
Your Kit Includes:
- Step-by-step directions
- Sugar puff bag
- Renshaw Fondant 8.8 oz packs in Black, Orange and White
- Edible Snow Sprinkle Mix
- Circle cutter
- Snowflake Plunger Cutter Set of 4
- Deluxe Kits also include everything you need to bake and ice, including:
You’ll Also Need:
- The cake (our example is an 8-inch round, but other sizes work too)
- 3-4 cups of WHITE icing or 2 tubs of store bought icing
- Small Rolling Pin or Fondant Rolling Pin
Please note that the kit does not come with the holly, but you can make your own with this kit HERE.